Our Ankara Bonnets from the Melanin Crown Collection are made of the finest Ankara fabrics. They are great for protecting your tresses and comfortable enough for all-day wear. This stylish, fashionable bonnet pairs great with your pj’s and casual attire too. Dress it up or down! Our Ankara bonnets are large, comfortable, and satin-lined. They are great for all hair types and helps prevent breakage that is caused by friction while you sleep. Our bonnet has a gathered elastic top which was designed for a comfortable stay-on fit. With that being said, it is great for both long and short hair. Our unisex bonnets also help keep your braids, twists, and dreadlocks in place. After you have washed & conditioned your hair, detangled it with our Flex Detangler, and moisturize with our Organic Hair Balm... complete your protective style. Afterward, cover your style with one of our Ankara bonnets and lock in the moisture! No one likes dry, dull hair.
• Designed to stay on-fit: One size fits all. Features a thick, gathered top, elastic band design for a snug, stay-on fit. Melanin Crown Ankara Bonnets are very versatile. You can wear your soft, skin-friendly, and breathable bonnet to sleep, while applying makeup, bathing or while doing other indoor or outdoor activities.
• Reversible & Satin-Lined 100% polyester satin inner lining. The outer Ankara fabric is a blend of cotton and satin. Although, our bonnets are reversible it is recommended to wear with the inner satin lining covering your hair because satin helps promote healthier hair.
• Different designs and color patterns: Different design patterns in a variety of colors which appeal to men, women, and teens.
• Helps prevent hair loss and breakage: Our bonnets help lock in moisture. Satin is great for protecting hair against damage and breakage due to friction that occurs while sleeping.
• Good for braids, twists, and Dreadlocks: Our unisex bonnets measure 36 inches in diameter. Therefore, they are great for long natural hair, weaves, roller sets, protective styles, and some updo’s. Yep! Our bonnets are for men too! Their edges need protection too!