Trailside Table's chain mail scrubber can tackle tough, stuck-on food while still being gentle on your hard-earned seasoning layer. The rounded rings are made of food-grade stainless steel and help to pinch and dislodge food particles without scraping. Customers often describe this scrubber as "magic" or "a game changer."
We prefer to use our chain mail scrubber instead of traditional plastic or metal scrubbers for the following reasons:
- Made of food-grade stainless steel, our chain mail scrubber is dishwasher safe and resists corrosion
- The rings are wide enough to pinch and dislodge food from the cook surface without getting stuck in the scrubber itself
- The rounded rings are not sharp, like traditional metal scrubbers, so they limit damage to the seasoning on the cook surface
- Since our scrubber is made of stainless steel, it releases no microplastics into our waterways like traditional plastic scrubbers
- When using this scrubber, using just a small amount of water helps to loosen stuck food
Trailside Table is a small, woman-owned business based in the Pacific Northwest. We are dedicated to creating products that take the guesswork out of cast iron care, use, and storage. Originally designed for use in a campsite, where water is scarce, our products can be used just as easily at home, in your RV or cabin, or anywhere you are cooking with cast iron. There are many health and environmental benefits to cooking in cast iron, but it can be overwhelming to figure out the best way to clean and care for cast iron cookware. Let us make it easy for you!